Monday, April 16, 2007

The lights are coming up.

I've been spending this whole day, contemplating, thinking about everything and every decision I have to make.

Life can be such a mess sometimes. I was thinking about what I wanted to do for school, If I really wanted to go and learn music, or if I wanted to draw, I'm still uncertain, I'm passionate about both, but they both frustrate me so much.

I've been listening to allot of music lately, mainly blonde redhead, which is one of my favorite bands and some pinback. I've been on a huge Indie kick, I guess thats my favorite style of music, but I'm sure I'll change my mind.

http://www.myspace.com/tributeblonderedhead
http://www.myspace.com/pinback

I watched part of Slither tonight, It was the worst fucking movie ever. I've also been playing a bit more Guilty Gear. I think I might write some lyrics tonight, I've had allot on my mind, I'm just afraid nothing is going to appear.

I just took some congestion medicine, I have a cold, so I'll probably fall asleep before I can even come up with anything.

2 comments:

Vegzombie said...

awwe dustin your very cute when your sad... but it makes me sad.... :[ i hope you get the job and can move in with us. it would be so cool, cuz its more fun when drew doesnt ignore me for the most part. lol well i hope everything gets better for you and easier!!!

peace and love
&
tammy

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.