Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not, quite, sure?

Have you ever felt like what you do doesn't matter, not like what you are probably thinking, I mean like you aren't doing shit with your life to better society or make others feel better, I guess I'm getting some kind of empathy syndrome, I need to stop caring about people or something.

I mean every time someone makes me feel like shit, something else comes along and makes me feel like shit for feeling like shit about something stupid, I don't know what to think any more.

So basically I was watching this guy's video blogs.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=ghostwise

Really makes me, feel like shit. Like everything I do is totally meaningless, I mean this guy lives every day in a wheel chair, his story makes every problem accumulated in my life seem like nothing, and then I start thinking, there are other people all over the world who's lives suck.

Enough about that.

I finally have a job lined up, I have an interview tomorrow, but according to my grandma, I already have the job through connections, along with Dylan.

I've been researching the Virginia Tech Shooting allot, I don't know why, I guess it's just very interesting to read about people going crazy. The guy's videos are pretty creepy, I try to imagine what it must have been like for the people in the school, it's really sad and scary.

I think I'm done for now, I don't want too many long entries.

No comments: