Saturday, April 14, 2007

State of the Union.

I'm not really sure how to start this.

Over the past few months, my life has really evened out into nothing.
I have no car, no job, no girlfriend and I'm not in school, don't get me wrong though, I've been pretty happy.

I've been pretty much doing nothing and I know that I shouldn't be doing this.
I guess the point of this blog Is to document my status of having nothing really going for me
and seeing if I can turn that around, maybe turn nothing into something great.

So, to begin on a good note, I've recently took it upon my self to learn how to play the piano, I've composed music "digitally" personally for a few years, but I've never really known how to play, what I would consider My favorite Instrument.

I've learned allot, I've learned to read sheet music, I know all of the keys on a piano, and I can play a few parts with my left hand. I've been mainly focusing on playing video game music, seeing as I'm more familiar with that, than something like Bach.

I'm sure I'll get even better, and I plan on posting about my studies here.

I've also been trying to find work so I can go to school, I've only applied at Burger King and T.J. Max, terrible jobs, but worth it. Hopefully when I start working a bit, I'll get to working on Break Free, which is supposed to be kind of like an organization that sells t-shirts and donates 50% of the money to Charity, the other 50% to more shirts, so it's like an endless cycle, doubt I'll ever do it, but it's nice to think about.

Alright, I'm done punishing you, I'll write another blog tomorrow.





No comments: